- Experience new benchmarks in car safety standards with 40+ advanced safety features, 26 safety features as standard including 6 airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), 3-Point seat belt and seatbelt reminder for all seats
- The new Hyundai i20 will offer customers over 23 new comfort & convenience features
- New LED headlamp with Signature LED DRLs, new front & rear bumper, bold parametric design front grille, 16” Alloy wheels & much more
- The new Hyundai i20 comes with a refreshed new dual tone grey and black interiors, semi leatherette seat design and leatherette application door armrest
- New D-Cut Steering wheel, advanced infotainment, BOSE premium 7 speaker system and C-type USB charger
- Powered by 1.2l Kappa petrol engine with Idle Stop & Go (ISG) for enhanced fuel efficiency
- Available in 6 Monotone and 2 dual-tone color options including the new Amazon Grey color
Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), India’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, announced the launch of its premium hatchback, the new Hyundai i20. Offering futuristic design, enthralling performance, class leading safety, host of comfort and convenience features, the new Hyundai i20 is crafted for superior driving experience and set new benchmarks.
The new Hyundai i20
The new Hyundai i20 pushes boundaries with its segment redefining advanced safety, sporty new design, premium interiors, and cutting-edge technology. The new Hyundai i20 is set to captivate both the heart and soul of car enthusiasts.
Sleek and Futuristic Design
The new Hyundai i20 is a sight to behold. Its new LED headlamps, adorned with Signature LED DRLs, accentuate the futuristic design appeal. The revamped front and rear bumpers create a bold and dynamic stance, marked by sharp lines and improved aerodynamics. Completing the sporty aesthetics are the striking 16″ Alloy wheels and a captivating front grille, all embracing Hyundai’s unique parametric design language.
Stepping inside the new Hyundai i20 is like entering a realm of pure comfort and luxury. The dual-tone grey and black interiors, complemented by ambient lighting, a BOSE premium 7 speaker system, and an advanced infotainment system, create an immersive and entertaining drive experience that keeps you connected. The new premium key provides seamless access to the interiors, offering semi-leatherette seats, leatherette door armrests, a stylish leather wrapped D-Cut Steering wheel, and an immersive ambient sound experience with seven nature-inspired soundscapes.
Complete Safety Package
Safety is paramount in the new Hyundai i20, with 26 Standard safety features including 6 Airbags, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Hill Assist Control (HAC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), Antilock Braking System (ABS), and Electronic Brake Distribution (BD), to name just a few. The three-point seatbelt with seatbelt reminders for all seats adds an extra layer of security.
With more than 40 safety features like the Burglar alarm, Emergency stop signal, rear parking camera, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Highline, headlamp escort function and Automatic headlamps, the Hyundai i20 sets a new standard for safety in the premium hatchback segment.
The new Hyundai i20 takes technology to new heights with an array of 60+ connected car features, 127 Embedded VR commands, 52 Hinglish voice commands, Over-the-Air updates, Multilanguage UI support accommodating 10 Regional and 2 International languages, and a convenient C-Type charger to keep you powered up.
Under the hood, the new Hyundai i20 boasts a 1.2l Kappa petrol engine with Manual Transmission and Intelligent Variable Transmission (IVT). It now features the Idle Stop & Go (ISG) feature, which in addition to enhanced convenience, significantly boosts fuel efficiency and reduces environmental impact.
A Palette of Colors
The new Hyundai i20 is available in a stunning array of color options, including Amazon Grey (New), Atlas White, Titan Gray, Typhoon Silver, Starry Night, Fiery Red, Atlas White + Black Roof, and Fiery Red + Black Roof.
The new Hyundai i20 promises not just a car but a transformative driving experience. It’s a statement of Hyundai’s commitment to innovation, safety, and customer satisfaction.
Available with 3 Years/ 1 00 000 Km warranty with an option of Extended warranty, the new Hyundai i20 offers a complete piece of mind.
2023 Hyundai i20 Price:
|1.2 l Kappa Petrol||MT||6,99,490||7,69,900||8,32,900||9,28,900||9,97,900|