- The iconic Innova has been a leader in the MPV segment since its first-generation model was introduced in India in 2005, having sold close to one million units till date.
- The prestigious New Innova Crysta with a brand-new tough and rugged front fascia will now be available in four grades of Diesel Manual Transmission
- Powered by 2.4L Diesel Engine with a 5 speed Manual Transmission with Eco and power drive modes.
- Safety features include 7 SRS Airbags, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Vehicle Stability Control and Hill-Start Assist Control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brakeforce Distribution ( EBD) and Brake Assist (BA), 3-point Seatbelt and Headrest for improved safety.
- Enhanced passenger comfort with Rear Auto AC with Digital Display, 8-Way Power Adjust Driver Seat, Smart Entry System, Seat Back Table, TFT MID with detailed Drive Information, Leather Seat Color Options( Black & Camel Tan), Ambient illumination and One Touch Tumble Second Row Seats.
- Smart Playcast 8-inch touchscreen audio with Android Auto/Apple Carplay is available for a richer multimedia experience.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has announced opening of bookings for its new Innova Crysta. Since its introduction in 2005, the vehicle has become a household name in the Indian market, having gained appreciation for its reliability, comfort, safety, luxury, and power. The new Innova Crysta now comes with an enhanced front fascia that has been designed keeping in mind the specific preferences for a rugged and robust appearance, thereby meeting the requirements of Indian families, Businessmen, Corporates and Fleet owners.
The opening of bookings for the new Innova Crysta closely follows the recently launched Innova HyCross (available in Gasoline and Strong Hybrid Electric powertrains) which has received an overwhelming response, being a vehicle for every occasion owing to its glamour quotient, advanced technology, comfort along with safety and thrill to drive, is aptly suited for travelling solo or with family. The commencement of bookings for the new Innova Crysta following the Innova HyCross launch is a testament towards Toyota’s multi technology approach to customers and caters to those who prefer to have a diesel powertrain.
The new Toyota Innova Crysta is available in four variants – G (7/8 Seater), Gx (7/8 Seater), Vx (7/8 Seater) and Zx (7 Seater).
Power for the 2023 Innova Crysta comes from a 2.4-litre diesel engine which gets two drive modes – ‘Eco’ and ‘Power’. The engine is coupled to a 5-speed manual transmission which power the rear wheels of the MPV.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Atul Sood, Vice President, Sales and Strategic Marketing, Toyota Kirloskar Motor, said, “The iconic Innova’s journey in India has been dotted with milestones since its launch in 2005. Apart from being an undisputed segment leader, this vehicle, in all its avatars has been immensely appreciated across the country and has cemented the Quality, Durability and Reliability attributes of Toyota in the Indian market. As we open the bookings for the New Innova Crysta Diesel today, we would like to share with our customers that their favourite MPV is now available in four grades. This vehicle is a perfect choice for customers preferring a rugged and practical vehicle, well known for its unparalleled comfort and safety. With both, the New Innova Crysta and Innova Hycross, now available for booking, across dealers and online, we are happy to say that our customers, who have aspired for their favorite Innova have a choice of multiple powertrains to enjoy their drive. “
2023 Toyota Innova Crysta Colours:
The new Innova Crysta is available in 5 colour choices – Attitude Black, Silver Metallic, Avant Garde Bronze, Super White and Platinum White Pearl.