- Launched in 2012, KTM portfolio has expanded from 2 models in 1 segment to 11 models across Street, Supersport and Adventure.
- Free 3 years extended warranty on the top of standard 2 years on new bookings
- Free 1-year roadside assistance on new bookings
- 50% off on exclusive & curated Pro-Experiences for new owners
- Offer valid on bookings from 18th Aug 2021
KTM, World’s no.1 premium motorcycle brand celebrates 10 successful years in India. Over the past decade, KTM has consistently built aspiration amongst the performance seeking young biking enthusiasts with motorcycles that are at the heart of it – “Ready to Race”. This philosophy has enabled KTM to build & grow the premium motorcycling segment by staying ahead of the curve in terms of performance, technology, design, features, and experience.
The KTM range in India has expanded from 2 products back in 2012 to 11 products now. Excitement and adrenaline seekers can choose their weapon of choice across the Naked, Supersport and Travel range which are available at multiple cc points from 125cc all the way up to 390cc. The premium motorcycling brand also launched KTM Pro-Experiences last year, which offered a range of expert curated experiences across trails, tarmac & track for its owners. The Pro-Experience events have seen a phenomenal participation and have help build a strong preference for the brand. The year 2020 also saw the European manufacturer introduce the Swedish brand ‘Husqvarna Motorcycles’ which has since then captured the imagination of riders seeking performance & sophistication in equal measure.
To commemorate the entry into the brand’s 10th year in India, KTM has announced multiple benefits for all new KTM & Husqvarna bookings. Customers can book any KTM or Husqvarna motorcycle from 18th Aug 2021 to get the following rewards
- Free 3 years extended warranty in addition to the standard 2yrs
- Free 1 year Road Side Assistance
- 50% discount on KTM Pro-Experiences – Curated experiences across Trails, Track & Tarmac guided by KTM Experts
These are available only for a limited period. The end date of these offers will be communicated subsequently. Customers will also be supported with attractive retail finance schemes covering up to 95% of the loan amount.