Tata Motors’ flagship 5-seater SUV – Harrier, makes a triumphant comeback, featuring a reimagined appearance that embraces a more dynamic and sporty design, perfectly capturing the essence of today’s youthful consumers. The new Tata Harrier proudly showcases cutting-edge advancements in Technology, Safety, Comfort & Convenience. This SUV embodies the unwavering spirit of young achievers, their relentless pursuit of conquering new horizons, and their loyal companion on the journey to achieving and surpassing their dreams. Since its introduction in 2019, the Harrier has consistently set new standards in design, drawing inspiration from the discerning preferences of youthful buyers, including the trending #DARK theme.
1st in segment features:
- Welcome and Goodbye Signature Animation on Front & Rear LED DRL
- Connected End to End LED DRL in the Front
- Knee Air Bag
- 10 JBL Speakers with Advanced Harman AudioworX
- 19-inch Alloy wheels with Aero inserts
- Dual Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control
- Touch based Central control Panel with multi functions
- Steering wheel with signature ‘Illuminated Logo’
- E-Shifter (AT only )
- Multi-Screen 26.03 cm Instrument Cluster with Navigation Display
- Rear Door Sunshades
- Multi Mood Light themes – Mid Pad, Sunroof
- Bejeweled Terrain Response Mode Selector with Display
- Comfort Head rest in 2nd row
- 45W USB charger
- Persona Based offerings and Exclusive Colorways & interior themes
Other key feature highlights:
- ADAS with 11 Features
- Gesture Controlled Power Tailgate
- 31.24 cm Harman Touchscreen Infotainment system
- Voice Commands including Alexa supporting 250+ Commands in 6 languages
- Alexa Car to home
- Steering Mounted Paddle Shifters
- Bi-LED Projector headlamps
- Connected End to End Tail Lamps
- Advance ESP with 17 functionalities
- 360 Degree Surround View System
- 3 Years /1 Lakh kms Warranty
A Persona for all
The new Tata Harrier pays homage to the ambitions of young achievers by offering a unique blend of personalized design, cutting-edge features, advanced technology, and exceptional comfort. It stands as a loyal companion on their journey towards future accomplishments.
• SMART- When everyone is playing their part in the game, you are playing the game. You are the one with the upper hand
• PURE – You find solace in simplicity by keeping it true to yourself amidst the relentless determination to make it to the top.
• ADVENTURE – In pursuit of exhilaration, you seek adventure. You are at your peak when you’re one with the nature, ready to conquer every road you choose to travel.
• FEARLESS – Underneath your shiny suit and fine moves lives a person who excels in turning the odds in his favour.
In addition to the Personas, the new Harrier also comes with an exclusive #DARK Edition. A bold and sophisticated offering for individuals with league of their own.
The new Tata Harrier is a very sporty and a kinetic vehicle and hence needed to be represented with dynamism. Starting with the front grille which is the face of the car to the rear, all elements have been carefully curated to form a design that communicates high tech and high quality. All forms of light accents like the DRLs, main driving light or the fog lamps have been designed like a piece of jewellery which further enhances the design cues. Furthermore, inspired by the athletic design in fashion, the new signature colour which is a Fearless yellow emphasizes the character of its buyer.
The interior is dominated by one thing which are the two screens – the 31.24 cm High Definition touchscreen Infotainment System and the 26.03 cm High Definition Configurable Digital Instrument Cluster. The gloss black finisher which is an extension of the HVAC switches are now capacitive, so all the climate control switches are in a very elegant touch screen module underneath the vents. The attention to detail on the vents, the tactility, perceived quality amongst others are important design elevations made on this product. The genuine leather four-spoke illuminated steering wheel on the
Harrier is a premium extension to the steering wheel underlining the fact that this is a high-tech vehicle. Coupled with the multi-mood lighting, persona-themed IMDs (In mould decoration) and leatherette mid-pad accents, door accents add to the luxury and premium feel.
The new Tata Harrier is available in 7 exterior paint options which include Sunlit Yellow, Pebble Grey, Oberon Black, Lunar White, Coral Red, Ash Grey and Seaweed Green.
Enhancing driver and passenger comfort, the new Harrier offers a host of features that aid a relaxed ride. Equipped with a 360-degree surround-view system with blind-view monitor, front parking assist, power-operated tailgate with gesture control, voice assisted dual-zone automatic climate control, ventilated power-adjustable front seats, voice-assisted panoramic sunroof, fast 45W C-Type charger and a wireless charger, the new Harrier is a key to convenience. The winged comfort head restraints in the second row and the rear sunshades uplift the feel of the passengers sitting at the back.
Adding to the comfort, stay connected with voice assistants like Alexa and breathe easy with an integrated air purifier featuring an AQI display.
Built upon the robust OMEGARC architecture, derived from Land Rover’s renowned D8 Platform, the new Harrier is equipped with a comprehensive range of safety enhancements. These encompass 7 airbags, of which 6 come standard across all variants (including Driver, Co-Driver, Side Airbags, Curtain Airbags, and Driver Knee Airbag). It also features an Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) with 11 key functionalities (Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function (AT only), Autonomous Emergency Braking – Including Pedestrian & Cycle, Forward Collision Warning, Rear Collision Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Blind Spot Detection, Traffic Sign Recognition, Door Open Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Lane Change Alert and High Beam Assist), an Electronic Stability Program with 17 capabilities, 3-point seatbelts for all occupants with reminders, and ISOFIX restraints. Additionally, it offers connected safety features like emergency (E-Call) and breakdown call (B-Call) assistance. The Harrier ensures a secure driving experience with elements such as all-wheel disc brakes, a 360-degree surround-view system with blind-spot monitoring, front parking sensors, tire pressure monitoring, cornering front fog lamps, a rear-view camera, and more.
Cutting-Edge Tech Trend
The new Harrier offers latest tech features like sleek 31.24 cms infotainment system by Harman, 26.03 cm configurable digital instrument cluster, Connected Vehicle technology with iRA 2.0, which offers remote engine start stop and AC, 50+ navigation and safety features and much more, designed for the Indian commuter.
Key tech features of the new Harrier are:
- JBL Branded 10 speaker audio system with subwoofer and AudioworX & JBL Modes (13) for Advanced Sound experience
- Alexa Car2home correct for an unprecedented ease of life
- 250+ voice commands in 6 languages with Amazon Alexa and Tata Voice Assistant
- iRA Connected Car Technology 2.0 offering features such as Remote engine start stop and AC, smartwatch integration, E-Call and B-Call.
- OTA Updates
- Wireless Charger and Smart 45W C type charger
Elevated Performance and Drivability
The new Harrier comes with the powerful 2.0L Kryotech Diesel Engine mated with 6 speed automatic and 6 speed manual transmission to deliver a sporty performance that redefines driving experience. It also comes with Terrain response modes (Normal, Rough & wet) and Multi Drive Modes (Eco, City & Sports) to deliver specialized requirements when needed. It is also equipped with Electronic power Steering with Regular and Sports Mode mated to the Drive Modes for the enhanced manoeuvrability. The first in class smart E-Shifter for Automatics and along with steering mounted paddle shifters offers easy ergonomics and makes the gear shift smooth.
2023 Tata Harrier Price:
The new Harrier is available from an introductory starting price at INR 15.49 Lakh.
- Smart: INR 15.49 Lakh
- Pure: INR 16.99 Lakh
- Pure+: INR 18.69 Lakh
- Adventure: INR 20.19 Lakh
- Adventure+: INR 21.69 Lakh
- Fearless: INR 22.99 Lakh
- Fearless+: INR 24.49 Lakh
Starts at INR 19.99 Lakh. Available in Pure+, Adventure+, Fearless and Fearless+ variants.
Starts at INR 19.99 Lakh. Available in Pure+, Adventure+, Fearless and Fearless+ variants.
All prices are ex-showroom.
2023 Tata Harrier Specifications:
|4605 x 1922 x 1718 (width without ORVM)
|Wheel base (mm)
|235/65/R17 Alloys; 235/60/R18 Alloys; 245/55/R19 Alloys
|Kryotec 2.0 L Turbocharged Engine
|6 Speed AT / 6 Speed MT
|BS6 PH2 Diesel
|125 kW (170 PS) @ 3750 rpm
|350 Nm at 1750-2500 rpm
|Terrain response Modes
|Normal, Rough & Wet
|Eco, City & Sport
|Independent, Lower Wishbone, McPherson Strut with Coil Spring & Anti Roll Bar
|Semi Independent Twist Blade with Panhard Rod & Coil Spring
|Fuel Tank capacity
|Boot Space (Litres)
|445 (as per ISO V210)
|Boot Space with Rear Seats Folded (Litres)
|815 (as per ISO V212)