Bajaj Auto, The World’s Favorite Indian, has launched the updated Platina 100 Electric Start (ES) at a price of INR 53,920 (ex-showroom Delhi) with segment-leading comfort with the proven ‘Comfortec technology’ of the Platina brand.
The bike comes with Spring-in-Spring suspension that provides more comfort on longer journeys, further strengthening the promise of comfort for both the rider and the pillion. It also comes equipped with tubeless tyres, assuring a safe and hassle-free ride.
This launch price makes the Platina 100 ES the most affordable Electric-Start bike on the road. The new Platina 100 ES comes with a 102 cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC, Air-cooled engine. It also comes with a refreshed look with all-new rearview mirrors which offer better visibility as well as project new-age styling to the bike.
The bike will be available in two exciting colours – Cocktail Wine Red and Ebony Black with Silver decals and is available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in India.
The updated Platina 100ES continues to have segment-leading features as under:
- Tubeless Tyres for worry-free rides
- 20% longer front & rear suspension offers fewer jerks in potholes Long seat that provides comfort for rider and pillion
- LED DRL Headlamp that provides clear visibility and adds style
· Wide Rubber footpads for superior grip
While it also gets additional exciting features such as:
- Spring in Spring suspension for better shock absorption
- New Mirrors for an unmatched style