Jaguar Land Rover India has announced the opening of Lakshmi as its authorised retailer in the city of Vijayawada, thereby expanding its network in India. Lakshmi has developed a state-of-the-art multi-level 3S facility which was inaugurated by Mr. Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL) and Mr. Jairam Kambhampati, Managing Director, Lakshmi.
This dealership facility is designed and equipped to provide the highest quality of sales and after-sales services. The facility can display 10 cars enabling the display of almost the full range of products from Jaguar and Land Rover portfolio. The facility has an integrated service workshop and is equipped with 20 service bays with state-of-the-art equipment manned by a team of highly trained staff including technicians and other service personnel.
“We are delighted to introduce our new dealership facility in Vijayawada and are committed to easing accessibility for our customers to Jaguar and Land Rover products. The opening of this ultra-modern, integrated, one stop facility offering our esteemed customers, Sales, Service & Spare parts from the same location is in line with that objective,” said Mr. Rohit Suri, President and Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd (JLRIL).
Jaguar Land Rover Vijayawada Facility Highlights:
- Lakshmi appointed as Jaguar Land Rover India authorised retailer in Vijayawada
- State-of-the-art 3S facility (Sales, Service and Spare parts) spread over a total area of over five 200 sq.m. with 10 cars display and 20 service bays
- One of the biggest premium car showrooms in Vijayawada along with an Integrated Pre-owned car facility
- The entire range of Jaguar and Land Rover models will be on display and available for sale
- Jaguar Land Rover India continues to grow its distribution network; 26 outlets in 24 major cities across India