Maruti Suzuki showcased its Concept Electric SUV eVX at Auto Expo 2023, giving us a glimpse of its future offerings.
The ‘Emotional Versatile Cruiser,’ – Concept eVX is a mid-size electric SUV concept designed and developed by Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan. In addition to its futuristic SUV design elements, it incorporates a commanding high-seat position and an upright posture. With a 60 kWh battery pack, the Concept Electric SUV eVX will offer a range of up to 550 kilometers.
It will take a few years before the eVX concept becomes a reality, but for now we can enjoy SRK Designs’ digital interpretation of what this concept SUV will be like.
With some digital magic, the artist transformed the concept into a production electric vehicle claiming to be the next-generation Brezza EV.
Maruti Suzuki eVX Concept Highlights:
- Concept Electric SUV eVX reveals Maruti Suzuki’s bold plan towards electric mobility in India
- Designed and developed by Suzuki Motor Corporation, the Concept eVX is underpinned by a ground-up all-electric platform that will spawn a range of future EVs
- Powered by a 60kWh battery pack offering up to 550km of driving range
- The ‘Emotional Versatile Cruiser’ – Concept Electric SUV eVX offers a futuristic design with longer wheelbase and shorter overhang to convey design athleticism and robustness along with unmatched cabin roominess and comfort
- INR 100 billion investment committed by Suzuki Motor Corporation for production of BEVs and batteries in India