India‘s largest luxury car manufacturer Mercedes-Benz has launched the new C-Class ‘Edition C’. The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Edition C comes with hosts of new exterior and interior upgrades, enhancing the sportiness of the car. It also brings with it another exciting paint option to the C-Class in India, the designo Hyacinth Red.
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class ‘Edition C’ features front spoiler lip and rear spoiler painted in black, 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels painted in high-gloss black with a high sheen finish and ‘Edition C’ exterior badges.
Inside the C-Class Edition C gets high-quality open-pore black ash wood trim, Sports pedal in stainless steel with rubber studs. It also gets Mercedes-Benz logo projector lamps mounted on the outside rearview mirrors and Garmin Map Pilot SD card navigation system.
“In today’s dynamic market, constant upgrade of our products is essential for effective life cycle management, and it remains key to our product strategy. At Mercedes-Benz, it remains our endeavour to always keep the customers excited and offer them a fresh product portfolio. Be it latest introductions from our global portfolio, mid-life facelifts or upgrades of existing models, our regular product interventions keep our portfolio new and customers intrigued. The C-Class had been a spectacular success story in the Indian market and has sold over 27,500 units since its debut in India. We are confident that the ‘Edition C’ will retain its top billing and discerning customers will find a lot of value in the product,” said Roland Folger, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class ‘Edition C’ Price:
C 200 Avantgarde Edition C: INR 42.54 Lakh
C 220 d Avantgarde Edition C: INR 43.54 Lakh
C 250 d Avantgarde Edition C: INR 46.87 Lakh
All prices are ex -showroom, India.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class AVANTGARDE Edition C Highlights:
- “Edition C” badge
- LED High Performance headlamps with integral daytime running lamps and fog lamp function (Available in 200and 220 d)
- LED Intelligent Light System(Available in 250 d)
- 43.2 cm (17-inch) 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels painted in high-gloss black with a high-sheen finish (225/50 R 17)
- Front apron spoiler lip and rear spoiler in black
- Night package – front twin louvres, mirror housings, beltline and side skirts in black
- Mercedes-Benz logo projectors for front doors
- Panoramic sunroof
- Rear bumper with insert in black diffuser-look grain finish
- Suspension with higher ground clearance
- Mirror Package – electrically folding mirrors and automatically dimming exterior driver’s mirror and rear-view mirror
- DYNAMIC SELECT with 5 drive modes
- Steering wheel with gear shift paddles
- Front door sill panels with ‘Mercedes-Benz’ lettering
- Exclusive interior, ARTICO dashboard (Available in 250 d)
- Ambient lighting
- Front seat with Memory function (Available in 250 d)
- Open pore black ash wood trim
- GARMIN Map Pilot SD card navigation
- Sport pedal in stainless steel with rubber studs
- Front seats in ‘Cobra-look’ – electrically adjustable
- Upholstery, ARTICO leather (black/black or silk beige/black)
- Automatic climate control THERMATIC – two zone
- KEYLESS GO starting function
- ACTIVE PARKING ASSIST and Reversing camera
- ADAPTIVE BRAKE with Hill-Start Assist, priming and brake drying in the wet
- 7 Airbags
- ATTENTION ASSIST
- Audio 20 with touchpad: Multimedia system with high-resolution 17.78 cm colour display 230V socket